Jan Kopecky's Rally Zlin lead has been slashed to just a second over Freddy Loix with three stages to go after the works Skoda man lost time with power steering problems this morning.
Kopecky had to carry out a makeshift repair after today's first stage and was at least able to maintain enough pace to cling on ahead of last year's Zlin winner Loix's BFO Skoda.
Juho Hanninen has also gained on his rally-leading team-mate, though he is 10.2s adrift in third.
Skoda currently looks assured of a podium sweep on its home event, and may yet take a one-two-three-four.
Peugeot's lead runner Bryan Bouffier crashed his PH-run car on SS10, and though that moved Kronos Peugeot driver Thierry Neuville into fourth, the Belgian is being caught by Andreas Mikkelsen in the Skoda UK car - although after winning today's opening two stages, Mikkelsen lost a little time with an error on SS12. He is now 17.5s behind Neuville.
Leading positions after SS12:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Jan Kopecky Skoda 1h45m35.1s
2. Freddy Loix BFO Skoda + 1.0s
3. Juho Hanninen Skoda + 10.2s
4. Thierry Neuville Peugeot Benelux (Kronos) + 1m53.9s
5. Andreas Mikkelsen Skoda UK + 2m11.4s
6. Toni Gardemeister TGS Skoda + 2m53.6s
7. Craig Breen Keltech Ford + 3m05.7s
8. Guy Wilks Peugeot UK (Kronos) + 3m21.3s
9. Roman Kresta Adell Mogul Skoda + 3m28.1s
10. PG Andersson Proton + 3m47.3s