Marvin Kirchhofer scored his maiden GP3 Series victory on home turf at Hockenheim on Saturday.
The German ART driver scored a lights-to-flag success, outdragging points leader Alex Lynn away from the front row to convert his pole into a dominant win.
Behind him, there was a train of five Brits.
Lynn finished 3.3 seconds in arrears, having seen off the early challenge of Carlin team-mate Emil Bernstorff. That bid tailed off after Bernstorff ran wide at Turn 1 on lap 12 of 18.
Nick Yelloly finished fourth for Status, while Dean Stoneman (Manor) passed ART's Dino Zamparelli on the final lap to finish fifth.
Title contender Jimmy Eriksson took more points in seventh, having charged up from 10th following the grid penalty he sustained at Silverstone.
He survived an early clash with Stoneman at the hairpin on the opening lap, and came under a later attack from Jann Mardenborough, who takes reversed-grid pole with eighth place.
Results - 18 laps:
Pos Driver Team Time/Gap
1. Marvin Kirchhofer ART 27m47.577s
2. Alex Lynn Carlin +3.359s
3. Emil Bernstorff Carlin +4.459s
4. Nick Yelloly Status +9.770s
5. Dean Stoneman Manor +12.928s
6. Dino Zamparelli ART +14.922s
7. Jimmy Eriksson Koiranen +16.702s
8. Jann Mardenborough Arden +17.173s
9. Riccardo Agostini Hilmer +18.231s
10. Robert Visoiu Arden +18.752s
11. Alex Fontana ART +20.483s
12. Patric Niederhauser Arden +29.000s
13. Richie Stanaway Status +29.462s
14. Mitch Gilbert Trident +29.672s
15. Adderly Fong Jenzer +29.873s
16. NelsonMason Hilmer +32.628s
17. Luis Sa Silva Carlin +36.620s
18. Matheo Tuscher Jenzer +37.224s
19. Pal Varhaug Jenzer +37.444s
20. Ryan Cullen Manor +37.635s
21. Roman de Beer Trident +41.959s
22. Santiago Urrutia Koiranen +46.976s
23. Victor Carbone Trident +47.277s
24. Sebastian Balthasar Hilmer +1m22.062s
Patrick Kujala Manor 16 laps
Carmen Jorda Koiranen 7 laps
Alfonso Celis Jr Status 1 lap