Sebastien Buemi topped the third day of official Formula E testing at the Donington Park circuit on Wednesday.
Testing action resumed today following last week's two-day programme, with all teams taking to the British track again in preparation for the start of the season in September.
Buemi, at the wheel of the e.dams car, set the fastest time for a Formula E car so far with a 1m31.910s, less than a tenth quicker than what Lucas di Grassi had managed in the second day of the test last week.
Behind the scenes of Formula E testing
The Swiss racer outpaced ex-F1 driver Jerome d'Ambrosio, who was again at the wheel of the China entry, by over a tenth, with Abt's di Grassi in third position.
Most teams focused on battery management and race simulations during the day.
"Today has been good and very productive but it's not about trying to set the fastest time, it's about getting a better understanding of the car and the different mapping settings," Buemi said.
"The car has been reliable all day and the team have done a good job. It's great to be in a car that you can rely on and know you can push when you need to.
"We still have a few issues to work on but overall it was a productive session."
Stephane Sarrazin, fourth for Venturi, and Virgin's Jaime Alguersuari completed the top five.
The Spanish driver was in action in the afternoon after taking over from team-mate Sam Bird, who drove in the morning.
Oriol Servia caused a red flag in the Dragon car in the morning.
Testing at Donington continues tomorrow.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap Laps
1. Sebastien Buemi e.dams 1m31.910s 28
2. Jerome d'Ambrosio China 1m32.035s +0.125s 29
3. Lucas di Grassi Abt 1m32.260s +0.350s 31
4. Stephane Sarrazin Venturi 1m32.462s +0.552s 65
5. Jaime Alguersuari Virgin 1m32.495s +0.585s 19
6. Nicolas Prost e.dams 1m32.671s +0.761s 31
7. Bruno Senna Mahindra 1m32.809s +0.899s 35
8. Sam Bird Virgin 1m32.858s +0.948s 32
9. Daniel Abt Abt 1m32.875 +0.965s 25
10. Jarno Trulli Trulli 1m33.165s +1.255s 23
11. Oriol Servia Dragon 1m33.844s +1.934s 23
12. Karun Chandhok Mahindra 1m34.249s +2.339s 23
13. Michela Cerruti Trulli 1m34.538s +2.628s 22
14. Scott Speed Andretti 1m34.871s +2.961s 27
15. Mike Conway Dragon 1m35.643s +3.733s 14
16. Katherine Legge Aguri 1m35.936s +4.026s 30
17. Fabio Leimer Aguri 1m36.184s +4.274s 23
18. Franck Montagny Andretti 1m39.568s +7.658s 32