Sergio Perez and Max Chilton's penalties carried over from the Canadian Grand Prix are the only changes to the Formula 1 grid in Austria.
Perez and his Force India team had hoped to get the Mexican's five-place penalty for colliding with Felipe Massa's Williams on the last lap in Montreal overturned with what they felt was significant new evidence.
But the stewards upheld the original verdict in a hearing at the Red Bull Ring on Friday, meaning Perez's 11th place in Austrian GP qualifying becomes 16th on the grid.
Chilton was given a three-place drop for his tangle with Marussia team-mate Jules Bianchi on lap one in Canada.
The Briton only qualified 21st in Austria in any case so simply swaps positions with Marcus Ericsson on the back row.
Although track limits infringements at Turn 8 at the Red Bull Ring became a hot topic during qualifying, all 14 occurences were dealt with via immediate lap deletions, meaning there were no post-session adjustments.
The most significant impact of those decisions was that Lewis Hamilton and Nico Hulkenberg ended up sharing row five after having laps disallowed that would have put them fifth and eighth respectively.
Pos Driver Team
1. Felipe Massa Williams-Mercedes
2. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Mercedes
3. Nico Rosberg Mercedes
4. Fernando Alonso Ferrari
5. Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull-Renault
6. Kevin Magnussen McLaren-Mercedes
7. Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso-Renault
8. Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari
9. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
10. Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes
11. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
12. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
13. Pastor Maldonado Lotus-Renault
14. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Renault
15. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault
16. Sergio Perez Force India-Mercedes
17. Adrian Sutil Sauber-Ferrari
18. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari
19. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Ferrari
20. Kamui Kobayashi Caterham-Renault
21. Marcus Ericsson Caterham-Renault
22. Max Chilton Marussia-Ferrari