Category veteran Felix Rosenqvist emerged with the fastest time over the two days of the Formula 3 European Championship's pre-season Hungaroring test.
The Saturday morning session was the fastest of the four, and Rosenqvist's Mucke Motorsport Dallara-Mercedes finished this one just over a tenth of a second clear to prove his title-favourite credentials.
The closest opponent to the Swede was Antonio Giovinazzi, who backed up his Friday form to go second fastest in his Jagonya Ayam/Carlin Dallara-Volkswagen.
Friday pacesetter Max Verstappen was third quickest in his Van Amersfoort Racing Dallara-VW, ahead of Carlin racer Jake Dennis.
Quickest in the afternoon was another Jagonya Ayam/Carlin runner, Tom Blomqvist, whose time propelled him up the overall order to fifth ahead of Lotus protege Esteban Ocon and Jules Szymkowiak, who backed up team-mate and fellow Dutchman Verstappen with an eye-opening performance of his own.
Many teams spent the Saturday afternoon session making progress on settings for the new-era engines and electronics, as well as the revised Hankook tyres.
There was one change of driver, with Hungarian Mark Kiralykuti replacing Sandro Zeller - the Jo Zeller Racing team has two entries for this year's championship, with only Zeller Jr nominated so far.
Pos Driver Car-Engine Time
1. Felix Rosenqvist Mucke Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.080s
2. Antonio Giovinazzi Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.214s
3. Max Verstappen Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW 1m36.219s
4. Jake Dennis Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.275s
5. Tom Blomqvist Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.288s
6. Esteban Ocon Prema Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.353s
7. Jules Szymkowiak Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW 1m36.379s
8. Lucas Auer Mucke Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.395s
9. Jordan King Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.405s
10. Ed Jones Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.621s
11. Antonio Fuoco Prema Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.641s
12. Felix Serralles West-Tec Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.756s
13. Riccardo Agostini EuroInternational Dallara-Merc 1m36.769s
14. Dennis van de Laar Prema Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.895s
15. Felipe Guimaraes Double R Dallara-Mercedes 1m36.905s
16. Sean Gelael Carlin Dallara-VW 1m36.945s
17. Roy Nissany Mucke Dallara-Mercedes 1m37.037s
18. Mitch Gilbert Fortec Dallara-Mercedes 1m37.049s
19. Gustavo Menezes Van Amersfoort Dallara-VW 1m37.098s
20. John Bryant-Meisner Fortec Dallara-Mercedes 1m37.284s
21. Spike Goddard T-Sport Dallara-NBE 1m37.318s
22. Alexander Toril T-Sport Dallara-NBE 1m37.481s
23. Hector Hurst West-Tec Dallara-Mercedes 1m37.513s
24. Michele Beretta EuroInternational Dallara-Merc 1m37.903s
25. Oscar Tunjo Signature Dallara-Renault 1m37.949s
26. Tatiana Calderon Signature Dallara-Renault 1m39.099s
27. Mark Kiralykuti Jo Zeller Dallara-Mercedes 1m40.023s