Michael Schumacher skiing accident investigation closes
|Monday, February 17th 2014, 11:16 GMT|
The investigation into former Formula 1 champion Michael Schumacher's skiing accident has now been closed.
A probe was launched last month following the seven-time champion's accident in the French Alps at the end of December.
Albertville prosecutor Patrick Quincy, the man in charge of the investigation, said on Monday "no person has been found guilty of any violation".
"The investigation into the causes and consequences of the December 29 skiing accident of Michael Schumacher ... has been closed on February 12," said Quincy in a statement.
Schumacher underwent two operations and has been in a coma since the crash.
Doctors in the Grenoble hospital where Schumacher is being treated said at the end of last month that they were starting the waking up process.
No further updates on Schumacher's condition have been released since then.
F1 teams showed their support for Schumacher during the recent Jerez tests, with Ferrari creating a special pitboard (pictured) and Mercedes running the message '#KeepFightingMichael' on its cars.