Sebastien Ogier is two stages away from clinching a dominant victory in the 2014 World Rally Championship opener in Monte Carlo.
The Volkswagen driver kept calm as the weather turned for Saturday's first loop, with heavy snow on the famous Turini section of the La Bolene stage, and torrential rain and standing water everywhere else.
Ogier was fastest on both stages and holds a one-minute lead over Bryan Bouffier's M-Sport Ford.
Monte Carlo as it happens on AUTOSPORT Race Centre Live
Citroen is still on course for third and fourth with Kris Meeke and Mads Ostberg, with Jari-Matti Latvala a lonely fifth in the second VW.
The only change among the frontrunners on Saturday afternoon was Mikko Hirvonen taking sixth from M-Sport team-mate Elfyn Evans.
The rally concludes with two stages after dark on Saturday evening.
Leading positions after SS13:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Ogier VW 3h44m32.7s
2. Bryan Bouffier M-Sport Ford +1m01.2s
3. Kris Meeke Citroen +1m49.6s
4. Mads Ostberg Citroen +3m33.0s
5. Jari-Matti Latvala VW +6m08.5s
6. Mikko Hirvonen M-Sport Ford +7m30.7s
7. Elfyn Evans M-Sport Ford +7m32.7s
8. Andreas Mikkelsen VW +11m22.8s
9. Jaroslav Melicharek Slovakia Ford +18m30.4s
10. Matteo Gamba Balbosca Peugeot +22m34.7s*
* S2000 car