Robert Visoiu led an MW Arden one-two in a soporific GP3 sprint race in Hungary.
The Romanian led every one of the 17 laps and was never under threat from his fast-starting team-mate Carlos Sainz Jr despite a late safety car erasing his advantage.
Such was Visoiu's pace, during the two-lap final dash to the flag, he built up a 4.1-second winning margin.
Aside from the start, there was not a single change of position among the point-paying places.
Kevin Korjus took third for Koiranen, Facu Regalia fourth for ART, Jack Harvey fifth for ART.
With points leader Tio Ellinas making up two positions to finish 10th, he still failed to score a point, which has allowed Regalia and Conor Daly, who took the final point in eighth, to close up in the championship.
Saturday's winner Aaro Vainio lost a place at the start, and finished ninth.
Results - 17 laps:
Pos Driver Team Time/Gap
1. Robert Visoiu MW Arden 23m59.150s
2. Carlos Sainz Jr MW Arden +4.168s
3. Kevin Korjus Koiranen +4.848s
4. Facu Regalia ART +5.277s
5. Jack Harvey ART +5.726s
6. Giovanni Venturini Trident +6.177s
7. Daniil Kvyat MW Arden +6.936s
8. Conor Daly ART +7.424s
9. Aaro Vainio Koiranen +7.847s
10. Tio Ellinas Manor +8.718s
11. Patrick Kujala Koiranen +11.603s
12. Jimmy Eriksson Status +14.318s
13. Nick Yelloly Carlin +15.622s
14. Samin Gomez Jenzer +15.941s
15. Patric Niederhauser Jenzer +16.176s
16. Eric Lichtenstein Carlin +16.588s
17. Adderly Fong Status +17.686s
18. David Fumanelli Trident +17.898s
19. Alex Fontana Jenzer +18.761s
20. Josh Webster Status +20.626s
21. Dino Zamparelli Manor +21.377s
22. Carmen Jorda Bamboo +21.725s
23. Luis Sa Silva Carlin +22.655s
Melville McKee Bamboo 12 laps
Lewis Williamson Bamboo 12 laps
Emanuele Zonzini Trident 2 laps
Ryan Cullen Manor 2 laps