Peter Kox took pole position for the second round of the FIA GT Series at Zolder on the debut of the Reiter Lamborghini team in the new-for-2013 championship.
The Dutchman topped the times in the 10-car Superpole session with a 1m29.398s aboard the solo Reiter Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 that he shares with Slovakian Stefan Rosina.
That put him just over two tenths ahead of Alvaro Parente in the best of the Sebastien Loeb Racing McLaren MP4-12Cs.
"This is a very good track for the Lamborghini," said Kox. "Our car suits this track; we have been strong here in the past."
Reiter, a regular in the FIA GT1 World Championship which the new series has replaced, missed the opening weekend at Nogaro and is now likely to remain in the series for the remainder of the season, possibly expanding its entry to two cars.
Parente, who is joined by team owner Sebastien Loeb in the McLaren, was just a tenth quicker than Sergei Afanasiev in the Gravity Charouz team's Pro-Am Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Laurens Vanthoor was fourth fastest in the best of the Belgian WRT squad's trio of Audis.
Pos Drivers Team/Car Time Gap
1. Kox/Rosina Reiter Lamborghini 1m29.398s
2. Loeb/Parente Loeb McLaren 1m29.620s + 0.222s
3. Simonsen/Afanasiev Gravity Charouz Mercedes 1m29.740s + 0.342s
4. Ortelli/Vanthoor WRT Audi 1m30.172s + 0.774s
5. Zuber/Parisy Loeb McLaren 1m30.217s + 0.819s
6. Ide/Kumpen Phoenix Audi 1m30.251s + 0.853s
7. Sandstrom/Stippler WRT Audi 1m30.480s + 1.082s
8. Mayr-Melnhof/Rast WRT Audi 1m30.612s + 1.214s
9. Day/Buhk Gravity Charouz Mercedes 1m30.620s + 1.222s
10. Ordonez/Buncombe RJN Nissan 1m31.353s + 1.955s
11. Khodair/Bueno Brazil BMW 1m30.682s Q2
12. Zonta/Jimenez Brazil BMW 1m30.842s Q2
13. Vieira/Campanico Novadriver Audi 1m30.941s Q2
14. Proczyk/Baurmann Grasser Lamborghini 1m31.022s Q2
15. Salaquarda/Onidi AF Ferrari 1m31.029s Q2
16. Seyffarth/Chandhok Seyffarth Mercedes 1m31.064s Q1
17. Ricci/Stumpf Rodrive Ford 1m31.502s Q1
18. Shulzhitskiy/Reip RJN Nissan 1m31.593s Q2
19. Rosa/Bonifacio Seyffarth Mercedes 1m33.032s Q1
20. Mascarello/Tozzo Rodrive Ford 1m35.112s Q1
21. Stovicek/Charouz Gravity Charouz Mercedes 1m35.501s Q2